More recently, I learned about the wonderful Flux project. I became a part of the Foreteller family and I am very happy about it. The project aims to be a DAO driven network.
Flux is a cross-chain oracle aggregator that gives smart contracts access to economically secure streams of data about anything. The project provides smart contracts and applications with easy access to economically secured data sources in the chain.
Project Flux boasts such strengths as:
- SERVICE PRICE
- This means that you can access data on prices for any public asset in order to create completely new financial instruments.
- ARBITRARY DATA
- Can use the wisdom of crowd consensus to aggregate information about almost anything.
- API DATA
- Connect to APIs to create new use cases — from esports markets to weather derivatives.
- Flux easily integrates major cryptographic oracles into one stream with economic guarantees.
What is an oracle?
Oracle is a protocol that provides information to smart contracts. At some point in time, the smart contract must start or do something. In order for this to happen, data from the outside is needed and the oracles provide them by means of API connection.
Flux not only collects data from its sources, but also aggregates data from other blockchains and other oracles for more accurate information. This is one of the few projects that can have this opportunity.
Oracle from the future
Flux Oracle is optimized to scale to support an almost infinite range of integrations.
- Low transaction fees
- Fast and secure data resolution
- Resolutions supported by economic guarantors
Optimized for cross-chain support
Deploy your protocol with confidence at leading levels and use Oracle Flux to provide your community with best-in-class data.
- Gateway validator security
- Supports all leading networks
- Individual support on the developer channel
Prepared by @MissMarp1e (TG) or Kristos#6419 (Discord)